Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: You Have No Idea How Iconic This Is!

• Start Topic

So I'm under no illusions that a good chunk of what goes on on this show isn't scripted but I'm only halfway through this episode and Kim acting as if she can't possibly do a photoshoot with the supermodels (for her own brand, no less) is making me eyeroll hard.  She does photoshoots all the time, so if they wanted anyone to buy this demure, "Oh no, I couldn't possibly!" act, they should have chosen something that she actually has no experience in.  

Also, who is the Candace woman?  I know all the other models but have no idea who she is.  

7 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

So I'm under no illusions that a good chunk of what goes on on this show isn't scripted but I'm only halfway through this episode and Kim acting as if she can't possibly do a photoshoot with the supermodels (for her own brand, no less) is making me eyeroll hard.  She does photoshoots all the time, so if they wanted anyone to buy this demure, "Oh no, I couldn't possibly!" act, they should have chosen something that she actually has no experience in.  

Also, who is the Candace woman?  I know all the other models but have no idea who she is.  

THANK YOU!! I was thinking the same. Stop with the coy act Kimberly. And honestly, I thought in a previous episode she mentioned wanting to be a part of it, but I could be wrong. I don’t know why I watch, my eyes are going to roll right out of my head during one of these episodes.