Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Hail, Mary!

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Damn. Just when we think we’ve seen it all with Chucky, we get Brainwashed!Chucky and Hulk!Chucky.

The “nice” brainwashed Chucky freaks me out. Seriously. It’s unnatural. But it looks like Hulk!Chucky is going to take care of it. So much for Jake’s stupid plan. He really should’ve known better than to turn Chucky. Even if it had worked, asking Devon and Lexy to be around him is A LOT.

Good riddance, Trevor.

Now who is The Colonel?

Edited by Spartan Girl

I did really like the camera work during the “wittle murder” scene with Devon and Chucky.  It was really framed well.

I thought the idea of brainwashing Chucky was fun but ultimately one that was going to end badly.

Where do dolls come from?

Brainwashed!Chucky was really freaky.

Damn it Lexy.  You are on a horror franchise.  Saying “my situation can’t possibly get worse.”  Is one of the top three things you never ever say.    

I like that Lexy and Nadine are starting to become friends.  

but the biggest news is that Trevor who reminded me of Draco Malfoy and I thought was going to be a thorn in Lexy’s side for most of the season dies a whole lot sooner then expected.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1

I really like Brainwashed Chucky and wouldn’t mind him sticking around through the season and maybe even sacrificing himself to save Devon out of friendship for Jake of something and then having the Chucky in Nica’s transferred into him because of course that is what happens.  

That is my current theory.  

You know the almost last people in America who actually believe in demon possession? The Catholic Church. 

I know he likes to play inanimate for adults, but since "good" Chucky is under their control, why not just show him to the two dimensional bad priest? Maybe he would stop being a stereotypical bad guy authority figure and help them? I doubt this is how it will go though.

I really like Brainwashed Chucky and wouldn’t mind him sticking around through the season and maybe even sacrificing himself to save Devon out of friendship for Jake of something and then having the Chucky in Nica’s transferred into him because of course that is what happens.  

That is my current theory.  

Same I think Unicorn Chucky is probably like Good Terminator, programmed to Protect his friends to the end, but with all Charles skills. It's really welcome inversion and I don't think the other shoe should drop.

Like immediately I knew it was Unicorn Chucky because he overheard about Devon being punished if the doll didn't show up, so he showed up.

Edited by blixie