Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Rubber Meets the Road

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Time is pushing forward but Cordell is stuck trying to convince everyone, including himself that he has moved on from the hell of captivity. Meanwhile, Stella comes clean to her dad about how she has been feeling and Bonham shares with Liam a way to work through his trauma.

Airdate: 10/20/2022

I love that the Walker boys didn't leave captivity unscathed.

Too often, five minutes after someone was kidnapped and t0rtured, many shows depict them laughing and joking, like they didn't just go through what they did.

Interesting ending there. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wlk68 said:

I'm sorry but there's no way that woman would give the car back just because Stella got all emo. 

seriously! Did they just run out of time for a serious resolution to this plot point? (as weak as the whole premise is) I fully expected some sort of challenge between the characters for the re-claiming of the mustang.

Stella and her storyline continue to annoy the crap out of me. 

On 10/27/2022 at 10:56 AM, Linderhill said:

seriously! Did they just run out of time for a serious resolution to this plot point? (as weak as the whole premise is) I fully expected some sort of challenge between the characters for the re-claiming of the mustang.

Stella and her storyline continue to annoy the crap out of me. 

When I watched that episode, I cringed at that scene. The only thing I would give it is that there was an unexpected turn for the woman to just give the car back to Stella. However, I found it unrealistic because that woman and her crew were criminals and there was no way she would just give the car back like that.

• Love 1