Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The Sinners Are Much More Fun

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Glen and Glenda are back!!!

So Tiffany has been doing her own version of Sunset Boulevard as Jennifer Tilly. Snark is the only thing keeping Nica sane at this point. Interesting that she’s teaming up with her Chucky piece in order to take down Tiffany. If they weren’t the ones that stuck the doll head in the bed, then it had to be Andy.

Nadine is cute. Trevor is creepy.

LOL at the in-joke that the priest reminds Jake of his dad (since they’re both played by Devon Sawa).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love the idea that Nica and NicaChucky are working together.   

Tiffany watching old Jennifer Tilly movies is hilarious.  It is also hilarious how bad a liar she is.  Oh no Nica Pierce escaped from the mental hospital and killed even more people.   HOW COULD SHE?  

I am liking Nadine.  Trevor is reminding me of early season 1 Lexy.  

Jake having to call the new Devon Sawa character “Father” is kinda funny.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2

I’m a little worried that we’re heading into a Dark Nica storyline. I certainly wouldn’t blame her, seeing as how the entire world screwed her over…but I’m pretty sure she knows Chucky will stab her in the back the second she’s no longer of us to him.

It occurs to me that she’s got another reason to hate Tiffany other than amputating her legs and keeping her hostage. The whole reason Chucky killed her family was because he thought her mom was the one that sold him out to the police when it was really Tiffany all along. So yeah, quite a big score to settle there.

• Love 1

My big guess this season is that The alter boy bully kid Trevor or is it Travis will turn out to be a worshipper of Charles Lee Ray  and when he finds out that Chucky is real he will try to align with him which will end badly for him.  

On 10/13/2022 at 7:43 AM, Spartan Girl said:

I’m a little worried that we’re heading into a Dark Nica storyline. I certainly wouldn’t blame her, seeing as how the entire world screwed her over…but I’m pretty sure she knows Chucky will stab her in the back the second she’s no longer of us to him.

It occurs to me that she’s got another reason to hate Tiffany other than amputating her legs and keeping her hostage. The whole reason Chucky killed her family was because he thought her mom was the one that sold him out to the police when it was really Tiffany all along. So yeah, quite a big score to settle there.

Yeah Nica is that character that bad things keep happening to.  But good news is that the actress is awesome and so deep in the series at this point that I doubt she will be killed off without her soul being put into some other person that looks just like her.  But I wouldn’t mind Nica taking a dark turn even temporarily considering the cops think she murdered her family and a bunch of people during her escape from a psyche ward.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

I just find it funny how the cops assume that Nica killed all those people in Cult of Chucky herself. Has there ever even been a serial killer in a wheelchair? Wouldn't they think Andy at least helped her?

One of the clever and fun things the Chucky franchise does is have the law put a definitive label on the final girl/boy that isn’t quite heroic and is often quick to pass the blame even when the actual evidence doesn’t make sense.    Jake (and to a lesser extent Devon and Lexy)  is following the same road Andy did.  A troubled kid who bad things happen to but  is often the cause of it.     Now this is how society sees them not the reality.   Nica is a deranged sociopath who murdered her own family and then quickly escaped a mental hospital for the criminally insane…..and did all this from a wheelchair.    The series quickly blamed Junior for the Hackensack murders and just as quickly blamed three troubled teens for DIY bomb making.  

Not exactly the typical final girl/boy.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 1
  • Love 1