Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: World on a String

jewel21
  • Start Topic

It’s graduation day and the Walker family is turning a corner into a seemingly hopeful future that is until Cordell goes missing, and his mysterious captors are trying to break him down physically and mentally. Meanwhile, Captain James, Cassie and the rest of the Rangers have all hands on deck to bring Cordell home safely but Stella has ideas of her own on how she can help.

Airdate: 10/06/2022

Poor Jared… umm, I mean Cordell.  Jared said he was actually hurting because he was on the floor and no pads or mattresses or anything.  

That water looked cold, too.

I enjoyed the episode.  The scene with the mom and the head Ranger was good. Especially the end when the mom lets herself feel scared and concerned. I almost cried there with her.  🙁

• Love 2

I'm having Supernatural flashbacks.

Looks like Cordell is going for a full k1dnapping stamp card. The thirteenth is free!

I like how they've integrated Trey into the inner circle. 

Having Liam there definitely ups the ante. I didn't see that coming. We'll see how it goes.

• Love 1

I am happy that the show is back, good episode to start us off. I really feel bad for the Walkers, its always something going wrong. Just when they get the ranch back and have solved the Davidson mystery, Cordy goes missing. 

I really liked the scene between James and Abeline, and then at the end when Abeline started to cry. Its rough trying to be the strong one all of the time. 

• Love 2