Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: After A Period, Peace Blooms

• Start Topic

On 9/14/2022 at 5:27 PM, Rebky said:

In the old VHS tape, who was Daddy Bordelon and his wife holding?

I think it was Blue, going off of RA’s talking about how his father wrote Blue into the family Bible because RA wasn’t able to.

• Love 2

NFTs. Another get rich quick scheme. They probably see gullible rich boy Micah coming. 🙄

Nova is so going to cheat on Dominic with Mo.

Wow, I almost didn't recognize Parker. Wonder why she gave Billie a sorta fake name? She and Sam must be up to something and they're coming in sideways via Billie and Prosper.

I can't with Nova. Funny how she qualified herself as being single since her man was out of town. Do she and Dominic have a DADT policy on monogamy?

Why did Nova think she had any kind of authority with the town council? She's a writer, not a lawyer. They couldn't get Charley to come over for a day, or get a local associate to handle the presentation?

Parker certainly put on a show at the council, up there pretending to cry. She is vile.

Whoa, the NFT fellow was looking at Micah like he's a whole (forbidden) snack. I think Micah is likely going to end up having to pay to play--with his body. Something about that digital gallery seemed off to me.

Prosper is adorable and IMO Sandy is a very lucky woman to be getting courted so sweetly by him. Hollywood and Vi's Jamaican sad accents tho. 😱

They had to come at night to seize Parthena's property? Of course they didn't have the decency to do their dirt in the light of day. Ugh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2