Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: RuPaul-A-Palooza!

• Start Topic

The main reason they Ruvealled everyone is so they can get more padding into the episode by having the group shots now. And overall I'm fine with that. 

This is Poppy's to win at this point and it's no wonder considering who she is; the Backstreet Boys history she has is certainly a boon for the lip syncs. 

It was good to see a Rusical of sorts, but man that was a bit of a mess, mainly because I couldn't really follow any sort of story in it. I doubt it weighted too much in the final decision, but mainly was there to fill time. 

I'm a little surprised Donna was eliminated, but not too surprised. The pool is too small now to have room for stories, and Donna got the win last week, so her time seemed due. 

I'm surprised too since clearly Ru doesn't like her that much lol but happy because she's my favorite.

I still think Poppy will win but I'd prefer Thirsty and Chick Li Fay. I like Poppy too but I actually feel like she's not that strong of a performer. Someone mentioned in another thread that her face practically never changes and I agree.

I like Chakra but Ru is making her out to be much better than she actually is.

• Like 1
On 9/18/2022 at 5:34 AM, Taeolas said:

The main reason they Ruvealled everyone is so they can get more padding into the episode by having the group shots now. And overall I'm fine with that. 

This is Poppy's to win at this point and it's no wonder considering who she is; the Backstreet Boys history she has is certainly a boon for the lip syncs. 

It was good to see a Rusical of sorts, but man that was a bit of a mess, mainly because I couldn't really follow any sort of story in it. I doubt it weighted too much in the final decision, but mainly was there to fill time. 

I'm a little surprised Donna was eliminated, but not too surprised. The pool is too small now to have room for stories, and Donna got the win last week, so her time seemed due. 

Yes, I think revealing everyone will allow for more backstage scenes and different types of challenges.  Now that the cast is so much smaller, they do need to add more content.

Poppy came out of the gate so strong and has a lot of talent.  Poppy's credentials as a celebrity are also impressive.  However, I would love for her to feminize her mannerisms and movements more.  I think this is an area to work on for the complete package.

I actually don't have a fave to win, I love the final four as people and when they're on that stage. I have a feeling that Chic will snatch the crown, she's just getting better and better. 

I'm sooooo tired of my boyfriend feigning shock that Chic no longer uses a wheelchair. It got old real quick when Glee was actually on the air and it's even less funny now, buddy.