Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Two Sparrows in a Hurricane

• Start Topic

I really dont gets Isobel's sobbing at Tezca. 🤨

All these guest stars this season are so irksome all 5456464 of them. I literally dont care about any of them.

Yes, Isobel and Kyle!

Thank you, Michael for refusing to get married in that awful blue filter.

Thank you, Alex for telling Michael to stop whining. 😆

• Love 2

Yes- Tezca wasn't around long enough for me to care about her death.

I'm sorry Alex made it- I think it would be a good tragic love story to counter balance of Kyle/Isobel Max/Liz.  And I'm just tired of their dynamic. I haven't felt any chemistry between the two since season one.

Speaking of:  YAY Kyle/Isobel!  Freaking FINALLY.  I wish we had more episode with them as a couple.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I wish that Kyle and Isobel could have gotten together earlier so that I could really enjoy them being a couple, but I'm still happy to see them finally together! Finally!

Good on Alex for calling Michael out on his angsting. Dude, your boyfriend/fiancé is the one dying of alien cancer, can we not make this about you for two seconds? Cant blame him for not wanting to get married in that terrible filter.

I don't know any of these new characters enough to really care about them. I don't know Tezca well enough to be that moved by her death, and I don't know Bonnie enough to be that invested.

• Love 1

Isobel/Lily Cowels never convinced me she was really into Kyle, which is kind of hard to figure out, so I'm not going to try. 
But Michael Trevino/Kyle can charm the birds out of the trees while totally in character.

If Michael Trevino had been cast as Max, I bet the show would have gotten the same kind of critical appreciation that the first half of the first season of the OG Roswell did.

20 hours ago, backhometome said:

I really dont gets Isobel's sobbing at Tezca. 🤨

Early in this season we saw Isabel's flashback to when she was a little girl and Tezca was her loving trainer/mother figure. 
They really should have given us a flashback to that so we would know why Isabel was so upset.

20 hours ago, backhometome said:

Thank you, Michael for refusing to get married in that awful blue filter.

🤣

4 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I'm sorry Alex made it- I think it would be a good tragic love story to counter balance of Kyle/Isobel Max/Liz.  And I'm just tired of their dynamic. I haven't felt any chemistry between the two since season one.

I have mixed feelings about whether or not Alex should have died in the radioactive pocket universe, but Michael Vlamis did make me tear up a bit when he started crying, but then Michael turned off the tears, and I was a little annoyed. Bad directing? Writing? 

Edited by shapeshifter