Type keyword(s) to search

Farmhouse Fixer - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I loved this show. I wish we could see more cabin renovations. Sad it is only 4 episodes. I hope things work out for Waters Edge. 

• Like 1

I enjoyed watching this camp renovation.  Even though Jon said they would open with the 3 finished cabins and start generating profits so that they could renovate all the cabins, according to this article from Country Living, they won't open for business until all cabins are finished. I know that they showed a family of 4 that appeared to be checking in, but maybe that was just some people they know. 

https://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/a61518956/jonathan-knight-waters-edge-camp-from-farmhouse-fixer/

What? I mean, we know shows are scripted, but obvious fiction like this? Stupid? Insulting? Desperation? Guess all Jon’s emo crap is bs, too. As if it appeared to be anything else. To some, I guess.