Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Pro Forma

• Start Topic

I'm not sure why Rachel thought she'd make partner.  It hasn't been her dream or goal until recently.

I don't get why Ingrid got so smug with her sister.  Has she not realized she's a mess too?

This seems to follow the adage of men get to fuck around and succeed.  Ingrid should have listened to herself.  Murphy sleeps with a client, blows up a deal because of it, moves to NY and is partner within the year.

As someone from Wisconsin, I was amused by Todd's cousins' apartment.

It’s so easy (and fast) watching this show after ffing through Ingrid and Murthy’s sexy times montage. No thanks. Looks like she got over her breakup with Nick pretty quick- took about 12 hours? I was laughing, and then laughing some more, when she didn’t get partner. I know that’s not what the writers wanted but I don’t care. She is awful.

I’m glad that Justin stuck up for himself because Rachel was using him as a punching bag. I also never thought she wanted to be partner- she was bragging how she was skating by at the firm for doing the minimum amount of work, and then she’s sad face for not getting partner because her billables sucked.

Edited by twoods
32 minutes ago, twoods said:

Looks like she got over her breakup with Nick pretty quick- took about 12 hours?

Oh.  Right.  The episode starts with a sad face that gets all excited when her sex friend comes over. I was like...come on.  who is she fooling? Herself?

• LOL 1

I don't know why Ingrid still allows Lina in her apartment. She has doormen, apparently. At least stop her from being inside when Ingrid sin't there.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:20 PM, Irlandesa said:

As someone from Wisconsin, I was amused by Todd's cousins' apartment.

Same. I also love the detail that Bobby is an owner, with two whole shares! 

• Love 1

yes she is a HOT MESS in her personal life but it does seem that her lack of partnership is just YOUR FACE DOES NOT FIT (due to her sex or race)

Its a great show in terms of showing racism issues - not in your face but just microagressions. Which isnt what i expect from a fluffly new york lawyer show.

Their appartments are AMAZING - the book entrance in rachels? adorable! i know they are one beds but they do look fabulously grand!