Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: For Tooth's Sake

• Start Topic

I had dry socket with my wisdom teeth.  Horrible pain that goes into your jaw and ear. I thought it odd he was sent to a hospital instead of an oral surgeon.I wouldn't go to the hospital for a toothache here in the states. They'd tell me to go to a dentist. It seems like the production doctor could have given him pain medicine to hold him until they could get him in to have his tooth looked at.

5 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I had dry socket with my wisdom teeth.  Horrible pain that goes into your jaw and ear. I thought it odd he was sent to a hospital instead of an oral surgeon.I wouldn't go to the hospital for a toothache here in the states. They'd tell me to go to a dentist. It seems like the production doctor could have given him pain medicine to hold him until they could get him in to have his tooth looked at.

Pain meds?????  What about the safety factor?  Maritime law?  😉

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I can't understand why Tash told Dave that she was trying to get back together with her old boyfriend. That seemed very unkind to me. Obviously that is going to upset him. Then she acts hurt when he's cold to her and says they can only talk about work stuff. I agree that his behavior was atrocious, but she doesn't seem at all willing to look at things from his side or consider his feelings at all. It's all about her feelings and whining about what a hard time she's having.  She wants it both ways.

And Nat! I was rooting for her, but her lack of seeing Storm's perspective is ridiculous. The guy just got the opportunity that he's been wanting for years, and here she's pissed cuz he dares to discuss it with Mzi. How immature. I appreciate a man who takes his work seriously. I guess she wants an F boy. Storm was so polite and took her to a nice dinner, and here she is acting like an obnoxious jerk. Then he apologizes to her the next day? He didn't do a damn thing. Girl, bye.

Edited by queta
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2022 at 10:34 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I miss last season's dream team!  😢  I want David & Lloyd back  

They were the sweetest, funniest bunch of guys. David, Mzi and Lloyd were my absolute favorite deck crew so far. 

• Like 2