Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: LAL: Partners in Crime

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Brandwine couldn't keep her eyes open!  Was it she's high or her fake eyelashes are dragging her eyelids down!  I couldn't stop looking at them as she read her lines!

Supposedly she only has sex when high and her parole likely prohibits drug use so her creepy husband might want to cut bait and just hire some sex workers.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Supposedly she only has sex when high and her parole likely prohibits drug use so her creepy husband might want to cut bait and just hire some sex workers.

Branny clearly does not want not have sex with Chazz. He is the only one incapable of recognizing this.    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It is a testament to the utter boringness of last night's episode that no one has posted in this thread yet! I miss Pickle Girl. 

Not Lacey, though. 

They tried to get something going with the clearly fake Marcie tried to cheat with threesome girl storyline.  No one is buying it.  Marc and Britt's marriage may or may not have issues.  Since their storylines have been fake for a seasons now, the whole thing is a waste of time.  I don't even think an actual threesome happened.  Pretty sure when the cameras left they turned the lights on and went about their normal evening activities. Hell, it's Sharp; they didn't have to wait for the cameras to be gone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I would write more but there are so many of them I have to keep looking up their names!

So Bobbi is locked up. Do you think she was just hanging on by a thread or do you think Taylor having Chance made her sad or…was it the move to the garage that did her in?

Who thinks Daunte and Lindsay are a strange coupling  He seems like a nice guy but has strange taste in prison women  Maybe a nice local girl would be a better choice!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They tried to get something going with the clearly fake Marcie tried to cheat with threesome girl storyline.  No one is buying it.  Marc and Britt's marriage may or may not have issues.  Since their storylines have been fake for a seasons now, the whole thing is a waste of time.  I don't even think an actual threesome happened.  Pretty sure when the cameras left they turned the lights on and went about their normal evening activities. Hell, it's Sharp; they didn't have to wait for the cameras to be gone. 

I’m skeptical Marcelino could deliver good D as promised.

35 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So Bobbi is locked up.

It seemed like an inpatient rehab?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Branwyn *is* a sex worker.  I think, charitably, Chazz may represent a break from that lifestyle for her, which is why she's unwilling to fully embrace him (pun fully intended), but it's difficult to feel charitable about many of these people.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

Branwyn *is* a sex worker.  I think, charitably, Chazz may represent a break from that lifestyle for her, which is why she's unwilling to fully embrace him (pun fully intended), but it's difficult to feel charitable about many of these people.

I may have missed that.  I thought she had been a stripper when she was younger but they don’t all sleep with the customers. 

• Love 1

That's the conventional wisdom.  I don't see anything outside of tabloids and youtube reporting it.  I guess there isn't a couple thread for every couple, or if there is one for them, I just wasn't able to find it.  She's a full-blown prostitute.  I realize not every stripper is.  Our state has no nudity stripping, which, anecdotally, I think lends itself more towards prostitution because it incentivizes girls to do "private parties" which can escalate, but that's really neither here nor there for Branywin.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2022 at 12:35 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Brandwine couldn't keep her eyes open!  Was it she's high or her fake eyelashes are dragging her eyelids down!  I couldn't stop looking at them as she read her lines!

I don't know what's worse... those lashes or Chazz's plugs (which, along with the plug scar I noticed for the first time this week), Both are trainwrecks that I cannot stop looking at when they are on screen!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

That's the conventional wisdom.  I don't see anything outside of tabloids and youtube reporting it.  I guess there isn't a couple thread for every couple, or if there is one for them, I just wasn't able to find it.  She's a full-blown prostitute.  I realize not every stripper is.  Our state has no nudity stripping, which, anecdotally, I think lends itself more towards prostitution because it incentivizes girls to do "private parties" which can escalate, but that's really neither here nor there for Branywin.

For a long time in my city if they wanted to have full nudity they couldn’t sell alcohol.  So they were basically all juice bars (they charged a lot for the juice) because no one wants to see a stripper in pasties and a thong anymore when full nudity is everywhere on the internet.

• Mind Blown 1

In Baltimore, it had been BYOB.  I don't know if that's the law anymore, but it was pretty lucrative for clubs to sell overpriced mixers.  Seattle is, as far as I know, anything goes stripping, alcohol, and marijuana.  Whole other world..

On 8/14/2022 at 8:01 AM, MrBuhBye said:

She shouldn't have any problem sexing up her hubby then, because she is high as a kite on opiates.  Reminds me of Martel last season...

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Strippers are often considered sex workers.  Being a sex worker does not necessarily mean prostitute.  I don't know if Branwin used to turn tricks or not.  If she did, there is a major difference between having sex as your job with no emotional connection and having it with someone who expects a deep emotional connection. One is performative; the other requires truly opening yourself emotionally to another person. 

Chazz is extremely needy.  He wants her to want him to a level that would already be highly unlikely given the limited amount of time they have known each other and spent together.  He doesn't just want sex.  He wants her to be his everything and to see him as her everything.  He wants her to cry in his arms, to snuggle closely, to constantly reach for him.  He wants romantic love the way it is portrayed in the cheesiest of romantic movies.  

Branwin is not emotionally centered enough to know what she wants.  She has a helluva lot of healing to do before she can be with anyone, let alone someone with such high emotional demands.  Chazz would be exhausting for the most centered and balanced person.  Branwin is far from that. 

• Love 4