Type keyword(s) to search

Selling The OC - General Discussion

• Start Topic

LOL, I literally just returned from a Beach Teambuilding event, about 50 of us.  Not one person even had a swimsuit on.  Shorts, flip-flops, and barbecue was about as risqué as it got.

How are these people so entwined, as coworkers, with one another?  I barely know if anyone I work with has a dog.

Does Jason take a body fat percentage test prior to hiring?

I'll put this in a Spoiler, because this occurred after filming:

Spoiler

Alex Hall and Tyler are not dating.  Shortly after their hot tub kiss, they did not date, but are still friends.  Shocker.

Rose's breast implants look too large to me. It isn't as flattering to her figure as some of the other women. She is also odd, but I can't put my finger on what is off about her. Maybe she isn't as comfortable on camera. 

Polly tried to hide it but she did look jealous of Tyler and Hall when they were flirting. Hall's mother is attractive. 

This show needs more real estate and less bickering and manufactured drama. 

I still can't tell Brett and Jason apart. Anyone else? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Rose's breast implants look too large to me. It isn't as flattering to her figure as some of the other women. She is also odd, but I can't put my finger on what is off about her. Maybe she isn't as comfortable on camera. 

Polly tried to hide it but she did look jealous of Tyler and Hall when they were flirting. Hall's mother is attractive. 

This show needs more real estate and less bickering and manufactured drama. 

I still can't tell Brett and Jason apart. Anyone else? 

Agree with all, especially the bolded.  I thought I was the only one.  I can't tell Brett & Jason apart until they start speaking.  

Reminds me of twins I went to college with (girls).  Their names began with the same letter, so they'd wear their Initial Necklace, lol.  They'd get their hair cut together, wear each other's clothes, diet together to stay at the same weight.  They were both gorgeous, too.  

I'll put this in a Spoiler tag, as I think I already posted this above in a Spoiler tag, but I'll repost it as it occurred after filming, but it relates to something in your post:

Spoiler

Tyler and Alex Hall did not date after filming ended.  Seems their hot tub kiss was a one & done.

On 9/30/2023 at 6:43 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Polly tried to hide it but she did look jealous of Tyler and Hall when they were flirting.

I think Polly had the hots for Tyler and he didn’t reciprocate. 

On 9/23/2023 at 7:04 AM, Sweet-tea said:

So they go on a work trip and two of the women get in the hot tub topless with their male coworkers? Sure, happens to me all the time. It's called team building. 

Yeah. I know this is a reality show which is different than a typical real estate office, but being topless with co-workers? Same sex or opposite sex is a big BOUNDARY violation for me. There’s nothing wrong with that socially if everyone is cool with it, but a work trip is a work trip. 

• Like 1

When I look at Alex, all I can see is Eddie Cibrian's face with makeup and long hair. Gio looks like a poor man's John Taylor from Duran Duran. Tyler, you love your dog and your wife the same amount? I'm sure she was happy to hear that.

Polly's client on the Balboa Island property, the blonde in the pink sweater and ballet flats: Yep. This is Newport Beach in a nutshell. Granted the place was a mess... but these are the type of ladies I typically ran across when I lived in Corona Del Mar, right above Balboa Island. Not pleasant. Just my opinion of course. The local girls: All looked like Rose-- same hair color at least. 

Kayla, girl....If you are working two jobs and hurting for cash...is it completely necessary to buy Chanel? Moschino? Pay for all the fillers, lips, teeth, etc? Save your money girl. You probably looked great without all the work and the upkeep.

Edited by Aim123
  • Like 2