Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: It Was Never About The Corn

• Start Topic

Larry may have a way for the girls get home to 1988…but it’s going to require a lot of adult Erin…and Mac may not want to go home to her old life after spending time with Dylan.

Premiere date: July 29, 2022

Oh, and I take back what I wrote about that the Old Watch/Old Guard/Whatever-it's-called chick had better not do anything to hurt Dylan or his 2.5 family. I would have been okay with Evil!Chick killing the eldest daughter and then making everybody forget about her.

I kept hoping that Daughter#1 and Mac would have gotten into a fight. Mac could have taken her.

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Oh, and I take back what I wrote about that the Old Watch/Old Guard/Whatever-it's-called chick had better not do anything to hurt Dylan or his 2.5 family. I would have been okay with Evil!Chick killing the eldest daughter and then making everybody forget about her.

They really went all in on making her terrible. I think it shows just how evil Evil!Chick is that she didn't kill anyone so they still have to live with that raging brat. lol

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

They really went all in on making her terrible.

It seemed odd to me that she was so terrible, since Mac's brother had become such a good guy (and presumably a good parent) and there was nothing to suggest that his wife was snotty or the type of mother who would raise a kid like that. (Of course, we saw very little of the wife.) Also, the younger sister seemed nice. I'm not sure why the writers went out of the way to show the older sister as so unpleasant.

• Love 1
On 8/9/2022 at 3:01 AM, Paloma said:

It seemed odd to me that she was so terrible, since Mac's brother had become such a good guy (and presumably a good parent) and there was nothing to suggest that his wife was snotty or the type of mother who would raise a kid like that. (Of course, we saw very little of the wife.) Also, the younger sister seemed nice. I'm not sure why the writers went out of the way to show the older sister as so unpleasant.

Yes! I wondered about that, too! She really was gruesome.

• Love 1