Type keyword(s) to search

Untold History in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

First Look: The 'Untold History' Of 'The Challenge' Is About To Be Revealed

From the above:

How does Kim Kardashian describe The Challenge -- and which winner describes it as one of the "toughest spots mentally and physically"? Watch the exhilarating preview above, and do not miss the premiere of The Challenge: Untold History coming soon to MTV.

Ask me if I give a @%$# how Kim Kardashian describes The Challenge.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 2

I didn’t know Jordan was gooned on pain meds after getting eliminated. It does explain a lot. Not that hair, though.

I’m guessing he’ll be in the Underdogs episode. That’s a little dicey for me since — as I keep saying — he does more with one full hand than most of us can do with two.

TJ is the guest on the latest installment of the "Death, Taxes and Bananas" podcast.  They discuss the Untold History, share some favorite stories of their own, and discuss more in depth TJ's recovery from his accident.   Aside from setting a new record for use of the words "man" and "dude" in a single broadcast, this episode is notable because TJ's demeanor is so different from the uber-serious guy of the past.   I came away thinking he should change his name to T.J. Laughin'. 

• LOL 2