Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: Dirty Laundry

OMG HE F*CKED HER OUT A WINDOW!!!  HE F*CKED HER OUT A WINDOW!! She was screwed to death. C'mon.  That's some high level bat-shit looney tunes crazy right there.  I mean, what was the thinking?  "Hey, let's go lean up against this window sill where the window is OPEN and your center of gravity is far too high, and then let me push you back and start thrusting.  I mean, what could possible go wrong?."

On my (imaginary) listicle of the craziest things that have happened on this show, this HAS to be #1.  No contest.

And it's EXCELLENT!!!  In the contest for the most whackadoo cukoo crazy show on TV it's a close race in my mind between this show and Scandal right now.

P.S.--The "Henry and Catherine play CSI: Fontainebleau" subplot was FANTASTIC.  Especially their bantering and sniping at each other when they were making up the story for the Archduke:

C: "As my husband will attest, I'm not a judgmental person . . . Henry?"

H: [beat] "She's really not."

Hee!

Also--"You're really very charming when you're not trying to kill me."  I love these two!

• Love 3
(edited)

Death by window fucking has got to be one of the funniest most whacked out things I've seen this season! I laughed and laughed. Then I laughed some more when Catherine was telling the archduke the tale of his sister's woe. Megan Follows is HILARIOUS.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

Yeah, having those two on the same side for once was a nice change-up and a great example of how you can have characters break the norm for an episode or two without violating the basic premise of their relationship.

• Love 1
(edited)

And I loved that when Henri started telling her how nice it was to be in cahoots again instead of fighting each other and then tried to make a move, Catherine told him not to ruin the moment. Ha! She was right though.

Nothing brings together a sparring couple like covering up his side piece's death!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

I'm a new viewer watching on Netflix and this was my favorite episode by far! Death by fucking! Catherine going all Olivia Pope on the situation. Henry and Catherine trying to sell the story to the Duke was the best thing I've ever seen. This show needs more of a sense of humor at times.

• Love 1

I remember reading the TWOP recap back when the episode aired and laughed till I cried over the recapper saying something like (I'd quote it directly but it won't load for me), "Henry continues to stand there in the window, royal wang flapping in the wind."

Edited by PinkRibbons
  • Love 1