Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Pepe's Ransom Plan Continues

• Start Topic

Down at the fishing hole and all the way to the Full Mooney, a new crop of competitors take a swing at the infamous Holey Moley course in hopes of emerging victorious. Meanwhile, Pepe the King Prawn and Stephen Curry form an unlikely friendship; and later, dreams come true on Holeywood as one competitor leaves with a golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals.

(edited)

I love the commercial for the American Rescue Dog Show tomorrow night, Rob and Joe will be so good hosting that. 

I love the trapeze hole, I wonder if anyone is going to make it to the other side.  

Pepe the King Prawn is kind of cute for a criminal kingpin.     

Selassie gets the feather on the pecker!   That was such a great effort.  Rob is razing Joe about this being a family show, when Rob is the one with the innuendos about everything.   Kathy, his opponent says if she wins the big prize she'll donate it all to a local children's hospital. 

Sadly, show is now off because of breaking news, you can probably guess why.   I think they're going to show the last 15 minutes,except the local channel is showing election results.  

I love Steph and Pepe are now buddies.   

My channel did show the last 15 minutes that was zapped by the news, but it's still election primary results interrupting, so I'll see the last five minutes or so.    I love the winner for this week,. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
(edited)

Weird that the network didn’t just push the rest of the schedule to later in order to show the whole episode instead of interrupting it like they do the soaps, and all the broadcast networks did it, at least the big 3. I guess I’ll have to catch this on abc.com or Hulu in the next few days 

ETA: Whoops, guess I was wrong about ABC, they did indeed show the rest of the episode, at least in my area, and have made the rest of the schedule go later

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 1

J Bark irritated me so I'm glad Charity Donater won. 

The double entendres about pecker made me laugh.

Hee! Steph and Pepe teaming up. I love that TV pilot was the successful counter bribe.

• Love 3

This was a fun episode, which did end up airing in its entirety here. So great to see someone get the pecker feather finally, so I was sad to see him end up losing, I liked him. I also liked the most-excellent Holeywood leap onto the farthest pedestal yet, although I guess it didn't matter since the person who landed in the water and didn't make it onto any stepping stone ended up winning.

Some of these putts make me yell out loud. Who knew putt-putt golf could be so exciting!

I did LOL at the end when Riggle (or Joe) said Steph is getting younger. 

• Love 4