Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13 Speculation without Spoilers

• Start Topic

This is a place to post what you think might happen in season 13, and/or what you want to happen. I posted something in the season 12 finale, then realized it would be better in a post like this. 

(edited)

My speculation:

Henry dies early in the season.

Frank retires at the end of the season.  

Also toward the end of the season, Danny meets someone (maybe someone we’ve met before) and decides he’s ready to begin a new relationship.  We see him at Linda’s grave telling her that she’ll always be the love of his life, but he knows that she wants him to be happy again.  

Erin and Jack Boyle begin seeing each other during her campaign, after some questionable event which occurred while they were married comes to light as a smear tactic. Erin comes to Jack’s defense, and they finally realize they’re better together than apart.  Despite this drama, Erin is elected DA. 

Jamie is promoted to lieutenant as a result of how he handled the trafficking case.  He wants kids; Eddie doesn’t as she’s still sorting out where she wants to go in her NYPD career.  There is friction for a couple episodes, but everything works out.   

Joe Hill legally changes his name to Joseph Reagan Hill.  He becomes a regular at Sunday dinner.   

Despite her progressive leanings, we learn that Nicki has become quite financially independent & successful in cryptocurrency, blockchain and NFT.   Nicki returns for her great grandfather’s funeral with her fiancée, a woman she met in Marin County.  This causes some concern for Frank, but his pal the Archbishop is actually the one who leads Frank to see the error in his thinking.  Eddie of course doesn’t understand why it’s such a big deal amongst the Reagans. Joe is happy to finally meet his cousin and bonds well with her and her wife-to-be.  

Jack Reagan starts law school in the City. We see him maybe two or three times in the season  

Sean Reagan takes the cadets exam and becomes a rookie at NYPD, some time before Frank retires.

There will be two episodes with possible spin-offs - one where Anthony is the star, and the other a prequel set in the 70s about Frank’s early years. 

Guest stars/flashbacks:

Previously unaired footage of Amy Carlson as Linda Reagan.

Archbishop Kerns (Stacy Keach)  

ME Faith Marconi (Annabella Sciorra)  She may be Danny’s new love. 

Reverend Darnell Potter (Ato Essandoh)  

Former NYC Mayor Carter Poole (David Ramsey)  

Rachel Witten (Lauren Patten), Eddie’s former partner.  We see her socialize with Eddie as a way for Eddie to discuss some of the Reagan familial drama. 

Edited by kurtz
Grammar, punctuation, formatting errors.
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

It will be the last season. Erin will win the DA’s race and Frank will decide it’s time to retire

@DanaK and @kurtz. I agree with you. I am pretty sure season 13 will be the last. Erin will win the DA's race, and either Frank will retire or Henry will die. 

2 hours ago, kurtz said:

There will be two episodes with possible spin-offs - one where Anthony is the star, and the other a prequel set in the 70s about Frank’s early years.

HUGE YES to the prequel set in the 1970s. I desperately want a series where we see Henry as police commissioner (which would overlap with Frank's early years in the department). Each episode will have three storylines. There will be something Henry is dealing with in his office, a story with Frank (and we get to watch him advance through the ranks over the course of the series) and a story at home, because I want to see Danny, Joe, Erin and Jamie as kids/teenagers. Sunday dinner is part of the series in every episode. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is there a thread for episode 11?  Watched it last night.  

I just created one since it’s been almost 24 hours since it’s aired on east coast. 

• Like 1