Madalyn St. John as Reporter Connie
Bernard Bygott as Fire Captain Edwards
Jonathan Randell Silver as Special Ops Tech #1
Alan Wong as Special Ops Tech #2
Nick Fondulis as Special Ops Tech Bret
NUP_197131_00324.thumb.JPG.180f2ef421f07f32397aaddb339af449.JPG

NUP_197131_00388.thumb.JPG.e7f941a3cb4cfcae098d26f98feeceab.JPG

NUP_197130_00100.thumb.jpg.a442ca63ad217ee5447f2b3780a71d5a.jpg

So Belok has dirt on a bunch of people she keeps in nesting dolls.  Okay.  I bet she rethought that after Elena managed to abscond with one.

I'm still not sure where this gold is supposed to be.  Though apparently it's being stamped by prisoners into grommets/buttons and being prepped to be moved by truck(s) to where???  I thought I heard Elena saying something about it being off the Atlantic ready to sink if anything went wrong.  So I'm guessing the prison is a part of the plan but you have the warden who's a Belok toadie threatening Owen while Sergei is planning his op.

Of course Elena will be found since I'm sure that broach she's wearing has a GPS in it.

I do hope this particular caper is wrapped up next week including taking down the president and I'd love to see Doak's face rubbed in it but we'll see...

Besides the fact that gold is much softer and heavier than the cheap metal used to make grommets, by stamping into buttons or whatever they greatly increase the bulk/size of the gold that they are trying to transport. Makes no sense. 

(edited)

Now this is like that stupid Kevin Bacon series with people buried alive in the woods... She will use up the oxygen if she keeps singing... This POTUS is approaching Charles Logan levels of smarmy evil...

Edited by paigow
4 hours ago, paigow said:

This POTUS is approaching Charles Logan levels of smarmy evil...

He is smarmy but he's a got a ways to go to match Logan, lol.  He can't help it though as Sasha Roiz plays those roles so well.

1 hour ago, milkyaqua said:

He is smarmy but he's a got a ways to go to match Logan, lol.

The First Lady has not appeared yet... maybe she has addiction problems like Martha Logan... and is banging her Secret Service guard...

18 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

Though apparently it's being stamped by prisoners into grommets/buttons and being prepped to be moved by truck(s) to where???

Some of these inmates must have figured out that TONS of gold are being processed at the prison... they would arrange a hijacking with their outside crew...