Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode 3

• Start Topic

Just finished this episode.  Apparently Luci's real name is Victoria, she and Elliott have a history.  And she's more mixed up in this than we had thought.  Some Greek overlord (who has something to do with the dead Greek guy in the oil drum) sent the American cowboy to kill Elliott.  Luci/Victoria fights with the cowboy and he dies.  But Greek overlord knows Victoria?

Still really disliking Helen's fiance.  What is the point of this character?

• Like 1

The Guy who plays the American cowboy just doesn't sound right. I checked IMDB and found this: "Ólafur Darri was born in Connecticut, USA in 1973. He has lived in Iceland for most of his life and works full time as an actor".  So that explains the wonky accent. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 12/17/2022 at 1:15 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

This show is so tonally bizarre that it's giving me whiplash, but I giggled at Elliott's "Well, well, well," followed immediately by, "Sorry."

It’s kind of Coen Brothers lite. It doesn’t quite work. The evil isn’t evil enough, the humor is better but not quite humorous enough. It definitely likes to throw out the odd and out of place and ask us to be intrigued.

Edited by Ottis
  • Angry 1