Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Good Creatures

• Start Topic

Upon learning that the serpent is nonviolent, Mother fiercely protects it, while Father busies himself with the regeneration of a new android. Endowed with mysterious new powers, Marcus grows his congregation.
Using his mysterious new powers, Marcus rescues a group of Mithraic prisoners, while Mother discovers the serpent is not a maneater but an herbivore. Father works through his frustration over Mother’s decision to spare the serpent’s life by engrossing himself in his work project, the regeneration of an ancient android.

Original Airdate: Thursday, February 10, 2022     
travis-fimmel.jpg?itok=0INNxzZf
amanda-collin-abubakar-salim-aasiya-shah
peter-christoffersen.jpg?itok=8nTrfRxj
amanda-collin.jpg?itok=CeRXZcti

• Love 1

It was interesting to see the android regenerate. Based on the story about Father's model, I hope the new android won't take his brain.

It was sweet seeing that older kid offer his medallion for Father and call him Pop.

Just because the snake is a herbivore doesn't mean it's good! I would not be close to that thing.

I wonder what's going on with Marcus? It's creepy seeing the sun move the veins in his face.

• Love 4

I wonder if Marcus is somehow becoming an android —I mean how is it that technology didn’t kill him? 

and then his super strength? Yeah android 

I’m wondering if that android father is reviving is a necromancer -be cool if there were two but it better not take Fathers brain! If anything I wonder if Father can somehow transfer into the necromancer body 

If we have no mother with father I’m not watching this show!

• Love 5

How was Marcus invincible to Father's taser stick thing? Adrenaline?

Mother was like, "My snake baby! You've grown so much since I last saw you!"

Whole lot of lying and deception going on in this episode.

Okay, things went a little Mad Max meets Game of Thrones when Father fought that android gladiator. Only Father didn't turn out like Oberyn Martell did. 😏

I almost want to feel sorry for Paul. Almost.

• Love 2