Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Buy Buy Love

• Start Topic

I finally figured out that Tai reminds me a lot of Tiffany "New York" Pollard of Flavor of Love fame. With her NY accent, she pronounces both Hottie and Boston just like the HBIC, since both Hottie and Mr Boston were contestants on the series. 

MV5BMjMwOTI0ODU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM4Nzg0MjE@._V1_.jpg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Creepy Max wearing shorts with black dress socks, how un-delicious. Does he realize Sharp is making him look like a pathetic freak?

Haley airily announces she 'might be promiscuous'- I guess to excuse her kinda/sorta date with Tia, er, Jennie (?). Dalton goes nuts over that? She's crazy if she thinks having him around her kid is a good idea EVER.

1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought strip clubs hired attractive women, even for bartending and waitressing.

I know, right? Gabs looks even less appealing contrasted with the slim, fit strippers. Hot pants are not her friend.

Indie isn't even 30, yet she's so clueless it never occurred to her to check Yelp or something before booking the Roach Motel? After seeing her kid un-seat-belted in the car I guess it wouldn't be too surprising if Indie thinks it's acceptable to let her stay in that fleabag room with her. Hope BadAss Momma steps in. 

Tai switched allegiance to alternate jailbird 'BB' after having sent $15K and nude pics to Hottie? When she's not in a rage and spoiling for a fight, Tai seems kinda depressed. 

Santiba borrowed money from her mother to send to Talsey, and then didn't pay her back? Santiba, I'm not feeling sorry for you anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Indie isn't even 30, yet she's so clueless it never occurred to her to check Yelp or something before booking the Roach Motel? After seeing her kid un-seat-belted in the car I guess it wouldn't be too surprising if Indie thinks it's acceptable to let her stay in that fleabag room with her. Hope BadAss Momma steps in. 

When she was speaking from the back of the moving van, I was hoping she decided to stay in the van for the night.  Much more sanitary.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Creepy Max wearing shorts with black dress socks, how un-delicious. Does he realize Sharp is making him look like a pathetic freak?

I don't think he needed a television series for that.  I think life started out sadly for him and no one taught him to cope or fit in.  He's so naive it's dangerous (for him).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought strip clubs hired attractive women, even for bartending and waitressing.

I know, right? Gabs looks even less appealing contrasted with the slim, fit strippers. Hot pants are not her friend.

And this wasn't even "some low-class strip joint"!!  This was a New Jersey "Gentlemen's Club," so much classier and SO expensive--only upper scale gentlemen can afford to visit.  And, as always, only the classiest and most beautiful women are hired for bottle service...and tending bar!

• Love 2