Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Sucker Punch

jewel21
  • Start Topic

When he hears that Serano is out on bail, Dan panics and asks Liam for help. Liam doesn't trust Dan but Dan makes him a tempting offer that would put Serano behind bars for good. There is just a small catch - Liam can't tell Walker what's going on. Meanwhile, Geri decides to have an open mic night at the Side Step and encourages August to hit the stage.

Airdate: 01/27/2022

Augie:  "Seriously, Geri!  Performing live on stage?!  In what possible world would I do..."

Augie's crush:  "Oh, you're going to perform on stage?  That's so cool!  And hot!"

Augie:  ".... looks like I'm performing live on stage!"

Got to love teenage decision making!  Especially when it actually works out!

Kind of surprised Serano has already been taken off the board, but I wonder if some of that is due to Lindsay Morgan leaving, because I feel like he would have been more significant if Micki was still around.  But I guess this means the show can now turn their attention back to the Davidsons.  Not only is Dan still being a troublemaker, he has immunity for all of his past crimes, so even though Liam knows he was right all along, he really can't do anything about it.  At least Denise has been clued into what her husband has been up to, but I'm guessing her seeing the video of Walker talking about bringing the lantern to the barn years ago is going make her be wary of him as well (even though I still think there will be way more to this.)

Looks like it is Stella's turn to be in a good old-fashioned love triangle!  I suspect she and Colton will win out since I doubt the show can resist the whole Romeo & Juliet comparisons with the Walkers and Davidsons, but I'm honestly kind of pulling for Todd right now.  He charismatic, likable, a bit dim but actually trying to better himself, and he (and the actor) can sing!  Team Todd!

• Love 2
On 1/30/2022 at 12:50 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

So why are kids allowed in the bar? It is really bugging me. 

Also, am I the only one who thinks Jared is overacting this year? 

Oh my Lord!  Finally someone else that brings up Jared's acting.  He makes Walker's character seem like a wimp!  His constant facial expressions and stuttering along with a very weak storyline have made me place this show on the "pre-bubble" list.  This show better get better or else it's going bye bye!

• Love 1

I really wish the show would just do away with the kids and parents.  It's ok to mention them, but this show needs a shot in the arm.  I know Walker is VERY LOOSELY BASED ON CHUCK NORRIS'S WALKER, but why do they make this version of Walker a wimp?  Walker needs to follow the routine of other crime fighting shows.

I'm surprised that Serano is out of the picture already, possibly because Micki is gone, but I am alright with focusing on the Davidsons and our next bad guys. Serano was always more of a concept then an actual character, at least we know who the Davidsons are. Dan is so sketchy, even after he just barley manages to worm his way out of trouble with Serano, he is still worming about, antagonizing Liam even after he helped him out. I am glad that Denise has been clued in on how much crap her husband has been pulling, but now it looks like she might not trust Walker after hearing him talk about the night her dad died. There is clearly something else weird going on, I am still holding onto my ridiculous tin foil theory about young Dan starting the fire. 

Teen romance continues!

• Love 1