Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Round Trip Ticket SAN-OAK, $234

• Start Topic

This episode is probably my favorite. Super sweet! Marina's dad reminds me so much of mine, he worked so much when I was growing up and then he'd come home so tired. But now seeing him with his grandkids, he's like a completely different person. It's funny because there are moments when I can't help but feel a little jealous, lol. I love this show so much.

Edited by Izzy85
  • Love 7

That got pretty emotional!  Good episode.  I love seeing what Connor brings to the table as a brother.  Although in the end I didn't really get his system.  He yelled at them about each piece but let them keep it for sentiment.  Then gave them a storage room.  LOL

• Love 4

Marina’s Dad (Cheech) doing a puppet show with a bit of Cheech and Chong’s “Dave’s not here...” sketch was a nice wink to old C&C fans.

I usually tire of precocious kids in shows, but I really enjoy the children in this one. They’re used JUST enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/20/2022 at 2:53 AM, SHD said:

Marina’s Dad (Cheech) doing a puppet show with a bit of Cheech and Chong’s “Dave’s not here...” sketch was a nice wink to old C&C fans.

I usually tire of precocious kids in shows, but I really enjoy the children in this one. They’re used JUST enough.

I love that no matter how much the adults don’t get along at times, the child cousins love getting together and having fun

On 1/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

That got pretty emotional!  Good episode.  I love seeing what Connor brings to the table as a brother.  Although in the end I didn't really get his system.  He yelled at them about each piece but let them keep it for sentiment.  Then gave them a storage room.  LOL

His system relied on the reasons being financial and broke down because the items held sentimental value. So he gave up and apparently convinced them to store stuff at his place

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 4

I enjoyed this episode, the way it went in a different direction than I thought it would. I thought the whole episode was setting up a conflict between Tom and the father-in-law over what is considered masculine, yawn, only for the father-in-law to regret he couldn't show emotion to Marina more and that he didn't enjoy his family more the way Tom does. And the making fun of Tom ended up just being gentle mockery.

• Love 3