Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Where Do We Go From Here?

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Things are still tense between Walker and Liam after Liam called in a false warrant on Dan Miller. However, things take a turn for the worse when Captain James informs the brothers that Serano's lawyers are using Liam's mistake as a way to set the criminal free, putting the entire Walker family in danger.

Airdate: 01/13/2022

I got serious Sam & Dean vibes from Cordy and Liam this week. 

Augie should have kept his mouth shut about finding the lantern. No good can come from blabbing about that.

Surprised to find out that what's his name is adopted.   

I liked the flash back with Emily and Stella as well as Walker spending time with his daughter. It looks as though they're using some of Gen Padalecki's's actual history as Emily's. Gen played soccer as a kid (Mia Hamm was her idol) and she is of Italian ancestry (bocce).   

I'd like it if we eventually see Emily's mom: the mysterious Granny Nancy. 

Edited by wlk68
  • Love 2

I do like how you can always tell when Liam is having a rough go of it by having him not shave and seeing Keegan Allen rock that scruffy beard.  Not surprised he is still dealing with the aftermath over how he screwed things up (even though I suspect he will still be right in the end), but it at least led to him and Walker finally having a talk instead of just snapping at one another.  Plus, Bret returns!  Yay, Bret!

I'm glad Augie and Colton are becoming friends now, but I have a feeling him telling Colton about the lantern is going to backfire on him in  a very big way.

Stella's stuff was used as a way to get Emily back for more flashbacks, I see.

Trey is understandably down right now too, but at least he has a video game buddy in the form of Captain James!  Although James might not being playing many gams for a while after that last scene!  Didn't look pretty, but since he was shot in the leg and arm only, I imagine he will pull through.  But it looks like he was actually the target of the shooter and not Trey (despite his earlier concerns), so I guess we'll see how that plays out.

• Love 2

I thought this was a decent episode. The ending definitely has me worried for Captain James although I'm sure he'll pull through. 

No good can come of Auggie blabbing about the lantern to Colton. None. 

I still really miss Micky. 

• Love 1

I know that Liam is really going through stuff and that's why he's scruffy, but he is actually a really good look on him. He really screwed up here and it totally makes sense that he isn't handing it well, but at least it led to him and Walker having a nice talk. There were a lot of nice character beats in general, Walker and Stella bonding, Auggie and Colton might become friends, and Trey might still be sad about Micki but at least he has Captain James as a video game buddy. I really hope he's alright!

No way is Auggie telling Colton about the lantern going to end well. 

• Love 1