Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Raw

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers.  That means no media or social media that was published after the time that the episode was filmed. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

I don't think sterility is the ONLY issue a hetero man might have with a trans woman.

The reverse is also true. That is sterility is NOT the only issue a hetero woman might have with a trans man. In fact, I think in both cases sterility is actually a minor issue. 

Just now, Desert Rat said:

The reverse is also true. That is sterility is NOT the only issue a hetero woman might have with a trans man. In fact, I think in both cases sterility is actually a minor issue. 

Well, sure; either way.  I'm saying it's not surprising that a hetero person wouldn't be attracted to a trans person; sterility is a red herring.

• Love 1
On 12/29/2021 at 8:20 AM, FurBabyMama said:

it’s just so cringy to watch, I don’t know what sanders point is in being an ally. He’s basically shouting it from the rooftops, every time he’s wearing a shirt it’s pride related, he’s got flags all over the place. It’s great that you’re an ally, but when it’s sooo in your face and over the top, and not at a pride parade, it just doesn’t seem genuine. Half the people I work with are a part of the lgbtq community, and some are actually very active with pride and other events, but it’s not this sort of in your face all pride and nothing else. He’s just being such an attention whore. 

There's your answer - they have jobs and other aspects to their lives.  Sander is trying to turn this into his job 😁. I wonder what he does all day when they're not filming.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:18 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Was I the only one that thought that Sander is suddenly worried he won't measure up in peen department? 

You certainly were not! 😂😂😂

I couldn't imagine what this "event" was even going to be - turns out it was the mural that was The Thing, and the "event" was just the unveiling/dedication of the mural.  Jazz said something like, "Sander and I really wanted to create a mural" which made me point out to my living room that they had done nothing.  I guess they got it on tv.  It was a nice mural and I can see why it's meaningful to people in the crowd, but the Jennings family had literally NOTHING to do with it.  I'm sure the trans artists could have gone online to find some SM activist to speak to the crowd.  I guess they got it on tv.

Also:  Sander thinks it's a great idea for them to hang out with each other's friends to get to know each other better?  Okay.  His "friends" are the nipple kid and office manager from Jazz's "internship"?  🤔

Edited by princelina