Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Chapter Three: Ambition/S04.E04: Chapter Four: Loyalty

PrincessPurrsALot
  • Start Topic

Desna launches Claws Up, her new multi-level Oxy sales operation, employing some of her most loyal clients as dealers and recruiters à la Mary Kay; tension rises for the crew as they attempt to manage a criminal enterprise from the top.

Desna and her crew begin to enjoy the benefits of their newfound success until it's discovered someone is stealing and reselling their pills under a different label.

Original air date 2021.12.26

Desna, Desna, Desna...I know you need the money, but seriously, you need to chill out. Now you're in bigger doo doo than you were. I hate seeing her get her new guy involved - but that Pony dance. woo 

Love that Ken is getting his groove on & cool with Selena.

Dean getting into the birthing coach is the freshest thing on the show. I was like "who is that" and turns out to be Linda Hamilton. 

• Love 1

This episode, the third one, was well-written.  Lots of pointed barbs, plot progression and character development.   I haven't seen Buffy's Drucilla in an age, but she was immediately recognizable despite the ravages of age we all go through.

It looks like the crew is disintegrating.  First Ann, now Jenn.  Who's next?  If this is the last season the crew should either be reunited by season's end or totally blown up.

Burning question of the day:  When is Uncle Daddy getting a Toby substitute?