Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Choke on 'Em!

raven
  • Start Topic

Meh. So they sent Trent and the other survivors to Carbondale and killed everyone, except the Bride whose name is Amy, at the Not Walmart off screen. It made a lot of what went on there last week pointless, but I guess you have get rid of excess characters somehow. Then, they use Foreman as bait to lure all of the zombies to a mine, and then decide to let him go but then immediately feed him to the zombies. Okay. Then Blackwood leads the zombies into the mine and Amy and Mortician Lady inexplicably follow her in. I guess they didn't quite grasp the whole concept of sealing them in, but it doesn't matter because they just hide behind a post and all but one of the zombies walk right past them. Of course Cam is reunited with his Dad, and he also kissed Mortician Lady. Finally Evil Fracking Doctor is revealed to have a dying daughter that she tries to cure with the zombie serum. Naturally it only works long after she's gone. Also, she's abducted by men in black. I did love that she injected the serum directly into her daughter's neck even though she clearly had an IV in her hand. Anyway, that's that. I really doubt this show will get renewed. It's ratings are worse than Surrealestate. 

• Useful 1
On 12/18/2021 at 4:31 AM, ZoqFotPik said:

It made a lot of what went on there last week pointless, but I guess you have get rid of excess characters somehow.

I agree - that seemed kind of like a decision changed at the last minute?  Or they got tired of the militia plotline or something.

I didn't mind the final plan or the rest of the finale, except OF COURSE Evil Doctor only did what she did because of her dying daughter!  Why can't she just be evil?  I hate the "person I care about is dying and thus I will do the thing" trope.   At least she could have stuck around so her daughter could munch on her.  Or maybe Zombie Daughter will be like Zombie Dad, with some awareness.

I liked the Zombie Dad/Cargo Shorts scene; Mortician's Zombie Limb continues to be interesting; Mayor and Son are OK; Bride and Marine are OK.    Overall I liked the show but at least in this forum there are only what, 3 of us watching? LOL.  Probably no second season. 

At any rate, this ended up being more watchable than La Brea - yes , I have a thing for dumb shows.

I watched!   It wasn't the worst thing I've watched this year.  😄  They can always do a spinoff called "Me & My Zombie Dad"!

Also anytime they said fracking it reminded me of Battlestar Galactica.   

The last episode seems to have beeped most of the cursing.   Why?  It's at 11pm at night, my time so it's not like it's going to damage small children or something. 

Edited by MrPissyPuppy
  • Love 1