Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E08: Brea

shantown
  • Start Topic

When a family secret is accidentally revealed to Brea, the world she's known her entire life is shattered; as she begins to tailspin out of control with the help of alcohol and pharmaceuticals, all her mother can do is fight to pick up the pieces.

Airs 12/06/21 (10:01-11:04pm) on A&E

So this is broadcast as a new episode.  It’s really an intervention episode from 2017.  With no update about Brea beyond the original air date.  

besides the usual selfish and bad behavior of the addict, we’ve got a mom that seems overly self confident right up until she is not.  A mom that made two bad choices in men.  A mom that drives a sports car, dresses in halter tops, and goes from hating Derick to loving him in 30 seconds. 
id love to see a recent update 

• Love 4

I'd love a recent update too. I was shocked she stayed sober, honestly. She seemed so out of it and didn't really care that she was sober. I didn't see that much of a different in her speech patterns, or over all presentation. 

• Love 2

The mom looks like an addict, and has the same jerky movements, skin, actions of an addict.  

On 12/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Blueboxes said:

From reddit:

image.thumb.png.53a003e839b0273bee66ea3a902bf9f6.pngOther Media

So she’s using drugs but needs a good star for staying off alcohol? 

• Love 4