Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Pipe Cleaner

• Start Topic

When the CSIs are called to investigate human remains found in a convention center owner’s bathtub, Sara and Grissom use the case to get close to attorney Anson Wix’s star forensic expert witness, just days before David Hodges’ trial begins.

A good epi but TPTB still can't avoid making Allie pine after Folsom and another appearance by Roby's son.

I'm wondering how Roby was able to get into the lab at all since she's on suspension.  I have to show ID before I can enter my work place and I find it hard to believe no one would notice her no matter how clever she and Sara are.

I'm looking forward to them wrapping up the Hodges thing though but it will be good to find out exactly who is behind this besides Wix and his sister.  Speaking of which, I do like that Roby is playing detective and hunted the gang member down involved with the attack on Brass.  Now for all the pieces to be tied up.

• Love 3

A solid episode, I love this week’s case, more Grissom. Sara and him did most of the thinking and heavy lifting. Besides looking into Shaw’s ex-wife and noticing the chemical burn on her leg, Josh only helped with the teeth & smile identification and Allie provided assistance to Grissom during the demonstration.

Still not much progress in Hodges’ case - established connection between Wix and his expert witness/girlfriend, plus Maxine found one of Wix’s allies. With 2 episodes left, will there be enough time to tie many loose ends before revealing Wix’s master? I struggle to understand the reason behind Anna Wix’s involvement in all of this.

Maxine telling Josh that she trusts him the most is precious. And jealous Allie is… yuck!

Damn you Covid protocols, I was waiting for Grissom to kiss Sara…😩

• Love 1