Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Amends Patrol

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

55 minutes ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

How did Rita physically stopping Cliff from proceeding forward also disengage the self-destruct mechanism?

Stalled the robot's engine , maybe?  How did Rita's clothing expand with her giant body?  How did Madame Rouge free herself from the gurney?  Eh, whatever.  We got to see the giant robot again, so yay!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

How did Rita physically stopping Cliff from proceeding forward also disengage the self-destruct mechanism?

Cliff doesn't know anything, especially what a self-destruct mechanism feels like, he hasn't even figured out where the brake is.

Edited by AnimeMania
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Its not a superhero show until a bad guy/gal decides to become good and joins the team right away. This season was kind of weird and uneven but I still had a lot of fun, I am really excited to see the gang actually try to become superheroes. I hope that we see more tweets of random people reacting to their highjacks. 

I'm happy to get a giant robot, no matter the context.

• Like 1