Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Funhouse

• Start Topic

Max puts CSI on lockdown when evidence in a new murder tips Grissom and Sara to a new suspect in the crime lab. Also, Folsom and Allie investigate a series of chilling killings at a dilapidated clown-themed hotel.

Good epi.

I was going to be annoyed though if they set Park up.  One of the other two, I wouldn't have been mad about although it doesn't make sense for any of them to be involved.

Interesting to see the kind of havoc the crime lab being under investigation has wreaked.  You've got criminals playing mind games and manipulating people into doing his dirty work amongst other things.

Since this was epi 6, I'm going to hope that Grissom and Sarah are correct about the lawyer being the master mind though I find the reasoning behind the whole set-up disturbing.  Getting serious criminals released so you can reap the benefits of the money?  This is going to be disappointing for some I'm sure who probably would have preferred someone from their past cases to be behind it.  Although, do we really know that for sure?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

Good epi.

I was going to be annoyed though if they set Park up.  One of the other two, I wouldn't have been mad about although it doesn't make sense for any of them to be involved.

Interesting to see the kind of havoc the crime lab being under investigation has wreaked.  You've got criminals playing mind games and manipulating people into doing his dirty work amongst other things.

Since this was epi 6, I'm going to hope that Grissom and Sarah are correct about the lawyer being the master mind though I find the reasoning behind the whole set-up disturbing.  Getting serious criminals released so you can reap the benefits of the money?  This is going to be disappointing for some I'm sure who probably would have preferred someone from their past cases to be behind it.  Although, do we really know that for sure?

It seems to easy to me. Its also relaying on a network of people trusting each other for over a DECADE, hoping their long game paid off so they might get millions.....I don't buy it.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

It seems to easy to me. Its also relaying on a network of people trusting each other for over a DECADE, hoping their long game paid off so they might get millions.....I don't buy it.

True, the whole conspiracy theory and having multiple people involved for a long period of time has never made sense to me.  I know there are people who believe in conspiracy theories but there's always going to be a weak link and someone who will break.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

True, the whole conspiracy theory and having multiple people involved for a long period of time has never made sense to me.  I know there are people who believe in conspiracy theories but there's always going to be a weak link and someone who will break.

I could see Anson Wix working for someone hoping to get millions....but I feel like its someone else's long game that is out for revenge...and probably Anson and Martin were only recently brought on.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

It’s too convenient to be able to find dandruff DNA in murder victim’s car… 🙄

They didn't get DNA off it....they said they hand real proof that Wix did it, they only know that he was at the scene.

13 hours ago, LadyChaos said:

They didn't get DNA off it....they said they hand real proof that Wix did it, they only know that he was at the scene.

Well, they hadn't got DNA of the dandruff yet.  It was still being processed.  It should be ready by the start of the next episode though.

And they also acknowledged that, as the attorney for the family of the murder victim in their wrongful death lawsuit, Wix had the legal right to be on that scene.  So technically, he should only be a Person of Interest, not a suspect.

I'm slightly surprised they got the IAB lady on their side this early.  You'd think it'd would have happened in a couple more episodes down the line, if at all.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1