Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E81: Decision Day Dish: Houston

• Start Topic

Three former Married at First Sight couples reminisce about their Decision Day experiences and predict what the future holds for the Houston couples as their Decision Day approaches.

Airs Wednesday Nov 3 at 10:03PM EDT.

As always, this is a spoiler-free topic. If it did not happen yet, please do not discuss.

35 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

LOL - looks like most of us skipped this one completely. I wish Lifetime would get the message that these filler episodes are a waste of time. But, I am glad you enjoyed it, @Rae Spellman. Did Kevin Frazier host it?

I had it on while I was falling asleep. No host, just the three ‘couples cam’ couples talking “ad lib” (with obviously prescripted questions). My big issue with these sorts of shows is that the couples are all more focused on being liked than actually honestly and constructively contributing to the show itself. Let’s face it…MAFS has become an income stream for them so the closer they come to being fan favorites or the more followers they each have, the longer they can stretch out their MAFS careers and the more secure that income stream becomes. So these shows just end up being promotional tools for the couples featured rather than good TV.

Summary: I fell asleep pretty fast. Lol.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

LOL - looks like most of us skipped this one completely. I wish Lifetime would get the message that these filler episodes are a waste of time. But, I am glad you enjoyed it, @Rae Spellman. Did Kevin Frazier host it?

No, this forum was not open during the show. Must have been a mistake. I think a lot of people watched the show. I did, Michaela looked very odd or disheveled in their final gathering and they skipped over her a few times. I think they don't want to pressure her, she has real problems.

• Love 1

Actually, this is the thread for the show that was on after the main show. This one had the 3 couples discussing their opinions. There is some talk on the thread for the actual show, which did open on time, but not much. Michaela wasn't on the show for this thread.

ETA: The actual show discussion is S13.E16.

Edited by Retired at last

I enjoyed listening to these couples whether or not a lot of it was already pre-planned.I like their personalities and I only saw one of the couples seasons..Lucky to come out of the show with each other. I thought it was a nice fella. I have the unfiltered on the DVR for some other time. I thought they did a nice job at handling joint “hosting“.  I enjoy watching them step around some of the more crazy participants on the season without calling anybody crazy. I think they’re pretty good politicians because they wouldn’t want Michaela to sneak out of the state and harass them so nobody called her crazy.  I particularly liked Vincent and Anthony‘s approach. I think I liked it better than the actual episode that played this Same night.I was entertained and that’s why I watch the show

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 2

I just watched this and really enjoyed it, primarily because I enjoyed the couples.  They were fun with each and each couple seemed in love with their spouses.  Fortunately Jaime (and Doug) and Beth (and Jamie) were nowhere in sight.  This was low-key and just a pleasure to watch.

• Love 2