Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Sex, Lies and Sister Wives

• Start Topic

Meredith's face confuses me.  Sometimes she looks so pretty.  Other times all I can see is her bad, overly inflated lips and her weird way of talking with the side of her mouth.

And her husband Seth is as annoying as her son.  He clearly loves being on camera.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 8

Did Jennie have 13 or 9 miscarriages? I mean 1 is bad enough, but she definitely threw out 2 different numbers. If this SL is being invented or enhanced for the benefit of "relevancy," then it smells a bit like Ericka Giradi/Jayne.

Speaking of Ericka, I would love for Lisa to get a dose of EG-J's wrath. I can't stand her (either one.) A close second would be Bethenny (formerly BHoNYC). 

I am a party of 1, but I like Mary and I loved Heather's snarky confessional about Mary going after Lisa on the bus. It looks like the unraveling of Mary's "ministry" starts next week.

Right now, my favorite HW on this show is Whitney. 

Angie is the tiniest person I've ever seen. No wonder she couldn't hold her liquor at Heather's party!

• Love 2