Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Dada Patrol

• Start Topic

Madame Rouge enlists the Doom Patrol’s help after learning about her unsettling past. While the rest of the team works to infiltrate the target, Rita stays behind and finds a surprising connection with their mysterious friend.

Premiere Date: October 7, 2021

brendan-fraser-dianne-guerrero-michelle-
catherine-carlen-hannah-alline-stephanie
michelle-gomez-april-bowlby-1.jpg

18 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Wow, that episode made no sense to me. All I understood was Rita stole the time machine.

Well, you did better than me, I didn't even catch that.

I thought that the others need to let Kay up top, it is her body they are all riding around in. Jane seems to be the only one who is thinking of Kay and not herself. Going to get shoes should be allowed, she's not getting rid of the others.

I know it’s what the show is about, but the “Doom Patrol goes on a mission and is confronted with their demons” is getting overdone. I was bored for the first time in this episode because I wasn’t getting anything new. Hopefully there is some setup here that pays off in future episodes.

• Love 1

Of course the gang are now going up against people who's whole deal is being weird and obscurely nonsensical. "It was invented ted by the French to make dirty movies and call it art."

Rita stealing the time machine is so not going to end well, but its also probably going to be hilarious.