Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Chorizo with Mojo Verde and Chicharrón, $45

• Start Topic

I love this show more and more with each episode. I enjoyed both the book club plot and ghostwriting plot. Nobody is perfect, and no one is irritating either. It's my favorite show right now. The poor rating makes me very sad.   

• Love 4

Thought this was another great episode. I like the actress who ran the book club…she was on A Million Little Things.

I wish more people were into this show…the comments on their Facebook ads are extremely (and bizarrely) negative, even for social media.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bobby2018 said:

I love this show more and more with each episode. I enjoyed both the book club plot and ghostwriting plot. Nobody is perfect, and no one is irritating either. It's my favorite show right now. The poor rating makes me very sad.   

I like it also. But when the two leads; Tom and Sarah are obnoxious, arrogant and for me unlikeable most of the time it makes it hard to enjoy the show unless Connor, Denise or Tom's wife are in the scene.

I think they either failed with Grace or Grace's character Tom and if you want a show to be a winner you can't fail with your lead. Tom comes across as a chronic liar and very arrogant and Sarah just does not stop complaining and criticising the others.

• Love 1

I enjoy this show. But I've always had a soft spot for Topher Grace. That 70s Show wasn't the same after he left despite the stellar supporting cast. That said I feel his Tom character is a bit too much like Eric Forman grown up.  I wish they would have his character be a little less geeky writer and give him something meatier to work with. I won't get too attached to the show as ratings are.bad and I've gotten burned too many times with network sitcoms that I truly enjoyed (ahem Better off Ted, the Kids Are Alright, Schooled, Bless this Mess, The Mick) being cancelled too soon. I enjoy all the characters in this one especially Connor's housekeeper!

• Love 1