Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: An Embarrassment of Dooplers

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, DrScottie said:

That whole chase scene through the StarBase seemed straight out of the Blues Brothers. I half expected one of the security guards to say: "They broke my chronometer." 

It was fun. 

I was waiting for that too.

Richard Kind makes everything better. A ship full of Richard Kinds (Richards Kind?) Loved it. Want more. 

What all did we see in the bar? I noticed The Phoenix from First Contact, and the Doomsday Machine. Anything else?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ajsnaves said:

What all did we see in the bar? I noticed The Phoenix from First Contact, and the Doomsday Machine. Anything else?

There was quite a lot of stuff. When Brad walks in, you can see the back wall is full of pictures from both TOS and the original animated series from the 70s. The Enterprise, Talosians, Gamers of Traskelion, Arex, M'Ress, Ruk, the M-113 salt creature, plus a lot more including what looks like Yavin 4 from Star Wars. I took a screenshot of the wall. 

Also, there's a structure on the top shelf of the bar that looks suspiciously like the Guardian on the Edge of Forever. I'm sure someone will have a list soon enough of all of them. I know den of geek and heavy.com have been uploading what they've found. 

TOS wall.jpg

Edited by DrScottie

As far as I'm concerned, as great as the entire cast is, Gillian Vigman is the show's MVP.

She was also the voice of the female Aurelian.  "Oh, yeah.  'Let's move to the aviary,' he says.  'It'll be quiet,' he says."

• Love 2