Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Reporter

• Start Topic

If I were Sophie, I would have slapped the livin' shit out of that little twat.  Especially on camera.  Then, gotten my lawyer to drive me to the closest network TV affiliate station and do a live, breaking-news hatchet job on the skanky little gossip station.  

She should have done that to begin with instead of basically being blackmailed.  I assume the little gossip station is like TMZ and not an actual news network.  Her lawyer gave her BAD advice on that call.  You get out in front of a major story with the big news folks, not the kids around the corner. 

• Love 10

Even though I thought the reporter was a big jerk and only out for himself, I do like that because of his ruthlessness it gave the police a new lead on what happened to Nick. I guess the media help in their own, twisted way.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

All of the information on Sarah's phone was illegally obtained by somebody engaged in the criminal acts of breaking and entering, and theft.

If Ben & Cam had anonymously called the cops or a family member with Sarah's name and location, as yet another woman on Nick's string, that would have led them to her brother even earlier.  Without compromising the legal integrity of the info.

Cam is SO not into Ben's "The end justifies the means" rationale, and I'm glad.  

Ben is a twat.  He gets no credit, because that's ALL he wants.  Not truth or justice, just CREDIT.  People like that are twats. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Like 1
  • Love 5