Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

That baby of Dean and Regin is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen on tv.  

I much prefer Andrei to Jenn on Pillow Talk. 

I could never understand why Stacey would marry Florian, but on this show, I find him endearing and he clearly loves stacey.

• Love 6

Those of us who complained about Jenn were rewarded with Becky 🤮 on this episode. Comparing Darcey and Stacey's dad to Mr. Potthast was like comparing Sylvester Stallone to Peewee Herman.  Tim and Veronica continue to be my favorites.  

Edited by azprimadonna
added emoji
  • Love 4

I am so done with Veronica. She is way overboard with her support of train wreck Darcey and her hate for Georgie. How can anybody sit there and believe it was ok for Darcey to contact and meet up with Georgie's ex and then continue to text with her but it's a crime that Georgie contacted Jesse.  The double standard here makes me sick. 

• Love 3

I noticed the overwhelming support for Darcey and the dislike for Georgi. He does have some valid points. No one seemed to point out that sweet Stacey has been undermining her, sabotaging her and is gleeful that she had a ‘successful’ relationship to Florian. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I noticed the overwhelming support for Darcey and the dislike for Georgi. He does have some valid points. No one seemed to point out that sweet Stacey has been undermining her, sabotaging her and is gleeful that she had a ‘successful’ relationship to Florian. 

I'm losing interest in this show's PT for this very reason. It's like because they know her personally and consider her a friend, they won't say anything negative about her. I want PTers that are seeing the same thing we do and commenting on it honestly without being guarded or biased. Or loud and obnoxious cheerleaders. 

• Love 2