Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Criminals It Deserves

Sarah's original Executive Order was stupid.  Her "fix" was worse.  All crime is punishable by community service?  Really?  My first thought was "so, murder is okay...just as long as you pick up some trash?"

She really needs to get her head out of her rear and start stealing the better parts of each economic system or she is doomed to fail.  At this rate, she probably is.  I did think being told to her face that she was a dictator was priceless.  I want to like Sarah...but she's making it hard. 

I did like Maya's storyline with her Dad.  And I enjoyed Danny's failures at chess & Magic the Gathering. 

Actually feel kind of dumb that I didn't see the twist of Danny's new friend being Adam/Corinne's husband the entire time.  It's probably going to make the eventual love triangle even messier, but I hope they surprise me and actually have Danny and Adam still be friends when this is all said and done.

Sarah struggles over enforcing rules in Greylock and the issues with Maya really highlighted that she is not fully prepared for everything and even if she didn't like the reporter basically saying she is a possible dictator, there really is a need for them to actually establish more of a government to have these checks and balances.  Thankfully it looks like that might be happening next week.

While I'm certainly not going to complain about how AJ's affair with Alexis tends to always end up with Nicola Correia-Damude in just a bra at one point, it is only a matter of time before it all blows up in their faces.  Granted, I think Corinne's approach of obviously pushing AJ to someone else didn't exactly help either.

Looks like they're really just keeping Bella off screen for now.

• Love 1

Sarah really should have just copypasted the New Hampshire laws and changed what needed to be changed, rather than trying to redo everything while depending  on the obviously  out of date town charter.

I had to laugh when the reporter called Sarah a dictator because frankly, he has a point. She only goes to her cabal of childhood friends and former students for advice and assistance running this country.

It's also amusing how quickly she resorted to political shenanigans like colluding with lawyers on a matter she should have remained neutral on.

20 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Actually feel kind of dumb that I didn't see the twist of Danny's new friend being Adam/Corinne's husband the entire time.  It's probably going to make the eventual love triangle even messier, but I hope they surprise me and actually have Danny and Adam still be friends when this is all said and done.

I honestly had no clue she was married at all before this episode.