Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Loved it! I've been having a good time this season, but these characters are at their best when they're interacting with one another, and so this whole episode was a treat. The messy web of overlapping phone calls at the beginning was a hoot, and once they got to the black site, everything was fantastic. All these actors are so damn good.

Yikes, Dawn finally realized Mo was going to propose! I loved the back and forth between them over the ring, and I lol'd at the line about Nomi "McDLTing" her relationship with Mo.

I like how Blair is such an interesting mix of 1) totally in over his head and flailing, 2) presenting a transparent facade of being cool/collected that crumbles at the slightest prodding from Mo, and 3) genuinely steely, with a serious "you don't know what I'm capable of" vibe. I never quite know how he's gonna respond at any given moment.

• Love 6

It was a great episode.  Putting them all in a room together was brilliant.  This cast works so well together.  I loved the logic path Dawn went through to figure out Mo was planning to propose to her.  Her birthstone.  Yassir was at the house putting a bow on it. Happened before he met Nomi.  It just kept going. 

I was waiting for the FBI Agent to arrest Blair.  Death really is following wherever he goes.  

• Love 1

I still think it's Blair's assistant. 

I was wondering if they filmed the scenes in order, like a play, since there was only the one big set and they were just sitting around. 

I don't necessarily feel bad for Mo, but I think it's fair that he never said anything to Dawn once she made the decision to just be friends. However, man, using the same engagement ring? How did you not know that was going to bite you?

• Love 2

GM pandemic. Ehhh, too soon.

The old gay Blair.

Men down! Dawn has a killer right hook, lol. The fellas were not ready.

That ending tho. Yikes.

However, man, using the same engagement ring? How did you not know that was going to bite you?

Yep, bad karma. In fact, if Mo and Dawn do ever get engaged he better buy her a new ring because the amethyst one is tainted.

• Love 1

I'm not anti-Dawn by any means, but Mo bought the house on the street she liked, commissioned a painting, and got her birthstone. That's some actual work. They were in a high stress situation, but I hope she takes time to think about that. 

I don't know how game the actors are for the series run, but I would love it if they ended on causing the 2008 crash to finance Blair's presidential run. 

If Blair expunged Dawn's record, she can actually trade again. 

• Love 3

Loved them getting the whole cast together in one room for the whole episode, the actors are all so dynamic when they're together. The amount of alliances, plots, secrets, schemes,  backstabbing's, and almost engagements really are enough to make you want to make a giant murder board to keep everything straight. 

Dawn might be pissed now, but when she thinks about how committed Mo finally was to asking her to marry him, what will that mean? Also, if her record is clear, she can trade again right? 

Mo: "I'm a legit businessman! I pay taxes!" 

Everyone Else: "Hahahahahaha" 

• Love 2