Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: No Apparent Fear of Death

DanaK
  • Start Topic

The passion is in the air as two players face off on Holey Matrimony, and later, a psychic goes up against a basketball mentor on the Agony of Defeat.

Two things: The soccer lady just beat everyone down and won. Also, the last joust round, it seemed surprisingly easy for the 2nd contestant, like the jouster didn't even touch him

• Love 3

I thought the rugby player might have been short enough that she could almost shield herself behind the horse’s neck.

Last week, I noticed a couple of contestants riding side saddle, which would seem to be a sure recipe for being knocked off.

• Love 2

I find the consistency of the jousting even more suspect than the timing of Hole Number Two (and it's knock off, Corn Hole).  

The one guy was pretty impressive beating Ho Ho Hole.  Did anyone avoid the water in Polecano last year?   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I find the consistency of the jousting even more suspect than the timing of Hole Number Two (and it's knock off, Corn Hole).  

The one guy was pretty impressive beating Ho Ho Hole.  Did anyone avoid the water in Polecano last year?   

I know there was one guy who made it last year, not sure if there was more than one.

It looks like they changed the zipline a bit on Ho Ho Hole. It used to slam people into the pole on Polecano. Now it stops short, and you almost have to throw yourself at the pole.

(edited)

Rugby player wasn’t the best putter but by avoiding the penalty stokes she brought it home. Good for her. She should be tough to beat in the finals.

ETA: I don’t get the matrimony hole. Is one couple getting engaged the pay-off?

Edited by Kiddvideo
  • Love 1