Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Truth Will Set You Free

• Start Topic

When Johnathan trusts his instincts more than his partners, the Time Bandit makes a surprise appearance in the Northern Grounds just as Josh and Casey need him most. Sig puts his crew exactly where they need to be in a matter of life and death

Hillstrand telling the story about putting laxatives in his crew's hot chocolate - not at all funny not to mention illegal. DC has made stars of the most appalling kind of people - Hillstrand just proved himself to be another one of them. There's not a single captain I can think of I enjoy watching. That was my one episode/year I watch - any more than that is too much of a disgusting thing.

• Love 1

We just had Josh bonding with Johnathan as a guest captain.  They were practically family, if Disco was to be believed.  And this is how Josh repays Johnny.  Anyone notice that Josh, the OWNER, was taking orders from Sean?  Not saying JH is a saint.  But, the Harris boy is a POS.

Rolling seas for the transfer of the block to the CM.  OK.  What?  Those were some of the most placid waters I've ever seen.  

At least with allllll the talk about banding together for Opilio, we aren't getting the BS about saving the fleet.  I never thought I'd see the day with backhanded complaints about a THIRTY percent increase in harvest quota!  Pathetic.

I am happily shocked that we did not get the standard Disco narrative about RUSSSSSSSIA and the danger of fishing too close to their border.  Nothing mentioned about icing, in the ep following liberal usage of footage showing ice and warning of carrying iced pots.  Not one, not two, but THREE FV's waaaaay up North and not a word about the cold.

Still no Jake A. sightings.  Hmmm. 

• Love 3
On 6/23/2021 at 7:11 PM, FishyJoe said:

Sean seemed pretty decent and level headed. From what I read, they didn't want him back. No drama. 

Just a random thought: I watch several 'reality' shows and I have this gut feeling that over the past 5 years or so, most shows have gradually moved away from true reality (filming what actually happened) to pre-determined drama and invented plots: From crab to crap so to speak...

Sean doesn't seem the type of guy who is open to this as he is more about hard work and the real deal. I'm glad he stepped out as he deserves much better!

• Love 3