Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don't know what it is about her but I don't like Mo's fiancée.

"Kick-ass...smooth jazz." I feel the same way, Dawn. Yech.

So much for Blair's fancy security system if flipping a fuse box switch easily defeats it.

Bisexual Jesus. Oh dear, visions of heads exploding everywhere, starting with Corky's.

So now Dawn is a music producer too. Meh, except for the part where it's another thing she does that better than Mo but he'll end up taking all the credit. Or trying to, anyway.

Chekov's smoking hot mic. I was surprised they telegraphed that so hard.

• Love 2
(edited)

I absolutely love that Tiff and the jeans are a drag thing. 

The running gag of not inventing current phrases is brilliant. 

I don't quite see how Mo fucked up here. He booked a recording gig for her birthday and wanted it to be a surprise. She took it the wrong way. 

She's not that good an artist either. 

Small Wonder was creepy. Great Fly and UHF drops. 

I don't know if Dawn is necessarily a better producer. They showed that Nomi and her exchanged mix tapes, so Dawn knew what she liked.

I mean, it was basically Earth, Wind, and Fire. It was good, but not what Mo wants. To be fair, Mo doesn't know Nomi doesn't like that style, and she hadn't told him yet. 

Edited by DoctorAtomic
  • Love 1

Small Wonder really is a bizarre premise for a show. What the fuck 80s? 

I don't think that Mo and his fiancé will get even close to the altar. She's too sensitive and he's too Mo. Plus, his true loves will always be Dawn and schemes, she cant compete with that. 

Of course Tiff and Keith ended up casting themselves in the video to make out with sexy bisexual Jesus. 

• Love 2