Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: "Last Call for Parsifal!"

Message added by TexasGal,

Real time events such as current news about crew members are spoilers in the episode thread.  These can be discussed in the media thread.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

Not that the distinction matters but I think Glen intended to recommend Daisy for a chief stew job on another boat, not to remain on Parsifal for the crossing. 

That is what I thought too, he approached her as a "hey, I know of a boat that..." I did not think it was for his crossing, it was nice of Glenn to look out for his crew.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is what I thought too, he approached her as a "hey, I know of a boat that..." I did not think it was for his crossing, it was nice of Glenn to look out for his crew

that makes sense, as I also thought he said to Alli that he was looking for a third (I think) stew for the crossing-- it wouldn't make sense for someone of Daisy's qualifications to just do vacuum and laundry duty.

• Love 3
(edited)

So no one had anything To say about Glenn’s comment at the crew dinner? When Gary said let’s get a deck photo and Glenn chimes in with “dick photo? I’ll do one you got a wide angle?” Yooooooo, points to Glenn for such good timing, delivery and completely unexpected raunchiness. That was absolute gold to me! Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5