Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Who you calling ugly?

• Start Topic

Mark has to cut a study date short to help save Mount Rushmore from a crazed scientist. Robot deals with Action - Comic as he assembles a new team of world-saving superheroes.

Release Date: March 26, 2021

Robot helping the Mauler Twins bust out was certainly diabolical, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he was doing this to try and give the new Guardians of the Globe an enemy to face (to help bring the team together), instead of just doing it for diabolical reasons.

Thanks to Rex's cheating and typical asshole behavior, Eve is single, which means we'll likely get some kind of love triangle with her, Mark, and Amber.  Assuming Mark doesn't screw things up with Amber by dipping out all of the time.  Hopefully the show will make that common trope interesting somehow.

Sounds like the Kaiju Omni Man fought off screen gave him a hard time, so I'm guessing Cecil is keeping it alive in case they need a weapon against Omni Man.

Damien Darkblood is still on the trail and even made himself known to Debbie, but Nolan knows this, so I suspect things are going to get bloody again...

• Love 1

I don't understand how Monster Girl (formerly Monster Woman) got to be a Guardian. If she gets younger every time she shapeshifts, won't she eventually just disappear? Sounds like a liability to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/4/2021 at 8:24 AM, arachne said:

I don't understand how Monster Girl (formerly Monster Woman) got to be a Guardian. If she gets younger every time she shapeshifts, won't she eventually just disappear? Sounds like a liability to me.

I think she's rationing it out. What a dilemma, to have to consider every time whether hulking out (monstering out) will be worth the cost.

That said, theoretically she could take some gap years/temporary hero retirement and age back up.

• Love 2