Type keyword(s) to search

S12 The Journey So Far (So Good)

• Start Topic

Wow...the sneak peek of Chris & Paige at the finale.......they gave a lot away.  I'm really surprised.  But no more surprised than hearing they are "undecided".  You mean to tell me she stays with him?  Could it be they have their sights set on Couples Cam?

The ladies came right out and basically said Jake didn't perform to Haley's satisfaction in bed.  This is what Haley has been holding in all this time.....she didn't want to hurt and humiliate Jacob on national tv.  But the cat's out of the bag now.  If Jake didn't see the show, he undoubtedly heard about it from family and friends.  He's got to be mortified.

• Useful 1

Well that's sad about Jake but she was drunk, so maybe not the best judge or that great herself?  Also, Jake seems like someone open to discussion so she could've spoken to him about it instead of broadcasting to her 'friends' who now put it out there on TV. They all suck IMO.

• Love 3

IF it's true that Chris is undecided at DD... that makes total sense:  Crazymaking POS. A way to control everyone and punish them.  (And what's this "I'm speaking for Paige BS". ) Won't leave her to get on with her life.  Won't commit.  He's a predator . . .  with his purpose to keep a woman off balance, insecure and miserable. He is mean spirited and wants revenge for even the slightest "disrespect". I have a horrible feeling that he will stalk Paige going forward.  She should get a divorce (because if she doesn't take advantage of the show providing one - good luck - because he will make it nearly impossible and very costly) and also serve him with a Protection Order.  Bam. Bam.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, JapMo said:

The ladies came right out and basically said Jake didn't perform to Haley's satisfaction in bed.  This is what Haley has been holding in all this time.....she didn't want to hurt and humiliate Jacob on national tv.  But the cat's out of the bag now.  If Jake didn't see the show, he undoubtedly heard about it from family and friends.  He's got to be mortified.

I'm quoting myself to explain what I meant by "ladies".  It was the ladies from the various magazines/newspapers that were sitting with Kevin Frazier that made the leap that Jake must have been pretty bad in the sack for Haley to refuse to let him even touch her after they did the deed.  It wasn't the ladies from the show.  Although it was despicable what they said about him, kevin Frazier was right there egging them on.  

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, JapMo said:

I'm quoting myself to explain what I meant by "ladies".  It was the ladies from the various magazines/newspapers that were sitting with Kevin Frazier that made the leap that Jake must have been pretty bad in the sack for Haley to refuse to let him even touch her after they did the deed.  It wasn't the ladies from the show.  Although it was despicable what they said about him, kevin Frazier was right there egging them on.  

Ah, so same thing that's going on with discussions on the board as to what happened. I see, thanks for clarifying.

While it is a possibility, it's quite a leap to go to & very nasty to speculate about someone on TV. Also, I doubt they'd do that to a woman. I hope if it was the case that Haley only mentions it to Jake or keeps it to herself.

5 minutes ago, JapMo said:

And that's why I've never liked Kevin Frazier, egging people on to get them to spill dirt or embarrassing details on others.   I guess that's his job, but I've never liked that.

• Love 3

I think the shocker of Paige and Chris saying they weren't sure was just a tease. We KNOW how it ends, so there is more, but it was pretty disgusting when he insisted that he spoke for them both and Paige weakly whispered she wasn't sure. She has either been totally brainwashed by him or is just plain weak and pathetic and does not have the mental capacity to make her own decision. That was pretty funny when Viv freaked out.

I think they had a good read on Clara and Ryan and why he is holding back. 

I just don't get Ginny and Erik, either. She is so frustrated trying to communicate with him and shows just how unready she was for marriage. I do get it that she wouldn't want someone else disciplining her dog, though. Especially if he is heavy handed or mean.  But, it looked like in that one scene, there were no drinks in view.

I FF Briana and Vinnie. They are sweet and boring and will be together forever, I'm sure.

I just don't care anymore about Haley and Jake. They are both done and it is hard to watch the animosity. They have gone past where they could have been friends. But, I hope we don't have to see Haley pretending to cry and say how much she did try anymore. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Not surprising that the hunk o' meat wasn't that great in the sack.  That said, however, it wasn't nice of the "friends" to blab that info on national tv.  

Well, it's to be expected and Jake and Haley should be more educated on this given their age (IF it really was a sex issue).  I read somewhere that back when people were slower to move to intercourse, sex was better for women.  All that making out in the back of a car was actually just prolonged foreplay. But here's some science:  

"Australian researchers asked 5,118 men and women age 16 to 59 about the four factors mentioned above, and then asked them to describe what had happened during their most recent partner-sex encounter, and if they’d had an orgasm. Overall, 95 percent of men reported orgasms, but only 69 percent of women.

The women’s demographics, beliefs, relationships, and histories of sexual trauma made some difference in their rates of orgasm—but not much. The only demographic factor that really mattered was the level of commitment in the relationship. In a committed relationship, 70 percent of the women reported orgasm. But with casual partners, the rate was just 49 percent."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201602/why-so-many-women-don-t-have-orgasms

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I just don't get Ginny and Erik, either. She is so frustrated trying to communicate with him and shows just how unready she was for marriage. I do get it that she wouldn't want someone else disciplining her dog, though. Especially if he is heavy handed or mean.  But, it looked like in that one scene, there were no drinks in view.

So I didn’t think he was being unreasonable in that scene. I feel like that background sounds made it seem worse. He was really even toned and wasn’t being nasty about it. The only thing I didn’t like is when he compared Rockie to Tex. He shouldn’t have said that at all. Like “Tex doesn’t do that.” The line about him getting training for Tex when he was a puppy, whatever - but don’t compare the two dogs - that’s going to put her on the defensive. I think they are both bad communicators. She’s very reactive and emotional and then it makes him reactive and stubborn. They need to both work on it 

• Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, JAndy said:

The only thing I didn’t like is when he compared Rockie to Tex. He shouldn’t have said that at all. Like “Tex doesn’t do that.” The line about him getting training for Tex when he was a puppy, whatever - but don’t compare the two dogs - that’s going to put her on the defensive. She’s very reactive and emotional and then it makes him reactive and stubborn.

When is the good time to talk about Rocky's biting behavior? Short answer...never.

In the short window of time when Ginny is sober, she is twitchy, highly irritable and unable listen to any reasoning...

If she is in her usual state of (locked and) loaded...well, most of us know what it is like to argue with a drunkard....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2
On 3/25/2021 at 11:22 PM, humbleopinion said:

Don’t like Kevin’s t shirt matching his jeans and pointy brown suede shoes. Nope on that jacket.

A rare fashion misstep on Kevin’s part.

The jacket looked like something an old man would wear.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:06 AM, JapMo said:

Wow...the sneak peek of Chris & Paige at the finale.......they gave a lot away.  I'm really surprised.  

Me too, and not quite sure what to make of it, given that you never know what those sneaky editors might be up to!

I think that scene of Decision Day may have been what Chris and Paige came in with, but there is no way they left without being forced into a decision and we know what it was. He really had Paige hoodwinked - right to the better end and made it look like she allowed him to speak for her. Hopefully, one of the "experts" guided Paige to the right decision and maybe she gets to dump him?