Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Scotland by Land, Air, and Sea

• Start Topic

Simply put, Scotland is one of the most beautiful countries on the planet, offering rolling hills, epic mountain ranges and jagged shorelines sure to make any viewer’s jaw drop. This episode lets Sam and Graham share (and show o­ff) the natural wonders of their home country with the world.

Original air date: 3/28/21

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

As someone who developed a strong fear of heights*, my heart was pounding and I really wanted to punch Sam in the mouth when he kept on talking.  😂Graham’s reaction was totally relatable!  I was proud of him.  This episode was beautifully shot.  I want to visit/live in Scotland.  
* not so much heights.  I’m fine in high rises, airplanes, climbing up structures, etc.  it’s the fear of falling for me.  Put me near a ledge or an edge and my heart goes nuts, my hands get sweaty, and I have trouble breathing.  I found this out the hard way when I climbed all the way to the top of St. Paul’s dome in London and as soon as I stood outside, I panicked.  Had to inch myself against the wall to go back in.  I also climbed the Great Orme in Wales and was fine until I got close to the edge of the cliff. 

• Love 3

Just weighing in to say I love this show and I love these two actors.  And good for Graham for conquering his fear of heights to go abseiling.  But I could not help cracking up at Sam's TOTAL lack of sympathy.  I just love the interaction between those two.

• Love 4

Honestly, I would watch hours of outtakes of this show, especially if it involved multiple scenes of Graham tricking Sam into punching himself in his own balls.  Also, is it just bred into Scots that they can rock a cable knit?  American men don't look that good in knits.  I felt like I was back in college hanging out with all of my guy friends, drinking, and listening to them say hilariously inappropriate things to each other.  Ahhhh...

• Love 3
23 hours ago, SassAndSnacks said:

Honestly, I would watch hours of outtakes of this show

Agreed. I’m sure there’s some funny stuff going on between those two and the crew that we’re not seeing.  I was just thinking tonight while I was driving about the scene at the end, during the credits, when they were talking about their first nude scene in a play and Graham said how his parents were there and afterwards Graham’s dad said to him, “there was no need for that Graham, no need”😂😂

Beautiful episode though (well they all are of course!), and poor Graham and that cliff. Yikes. At least the midges are still biting Sam😀 

• Love 3

Poor Graham - he was genuinely scared of abseiling! 

Poor Sam - the midges are in the Van now too? 

Poor Sam again - that a$$ shot from the Wedding was just plain gratuitous. Although I doubt he minded, but there’s Starz fan service at its best or is that worst! 

I actually thought this one was so choppy, we are on our way to lewis but we never got there, because we cut away to Loch Ness, then Skye, then Ben Lomand , then back to Skye.....

It’s so beautiful, except the rain, clouds, & midges, damn those midges! 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:45 PM, SassAndSnacks said:

Honestly, I would watch hours of outtakes of this show, especially if it involved multiple scenes of Graham tricking Sam into punching himself in his own balls.  Also, is it just bred into Scots that they can rock a cable knit?  American men don't look that good in knits.  I felt like I was back in college hanging out with all of my guy friends, drinking, and listening to them say hilariously inappropriate things to each other.  Ahhhh...

My hubby has a sweater just like Sam’s & I like it on him, but my daughter always says “ why are you wearing your old man sweater? “ Lol! 

Bring on on the Outtakes! 

One more thing, we didn’t get the Outlander season 6 clip, or the next MIK episode clip in Canada- Boo! 

Edited by Cdh20
  • Love 3