Type keyword(s) to search

Irregular Media

• Start Topic

Set in Victorian London, the series follows a gang of troubled street teens who are manipulated into solving crimes for the sinister Doctor Watson and his mysterious business partner, the elusive Sherlock Holmes. As the crimes take on a horrifying supernatural edge and a dark power emerges, it'll be up to the Irregulars to come together to save not only London but the entire world.

On Netflix March 26

This has already been approved for a 2nd Season.

They are all extremely old, I always pictured them as little kids.

(edited)

As much as it sucks for the actors and the production team and those who loved it, I think Netflix made the right call. It was allover the place with anachronisms, character inconsistencies etc. Turning Watson, one of the most beloved characters within Doyle's universe, into a complete ass and then having Holmes dabbling in the supernatural was just too much. There was a good show lurking behind the concept but it came never out to play. 

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3
(edited)

I agree that in this particular instance, Netflix made the right call. This show started off too YA. It can be YA without it appearing juvenile, which unfortunately it did. Bea wasn't written consistently. They could have written Sherlock as a flawed antihero, instead they made him to be a loser. Watson is almost a villain. And Leopold is going to be married off, so I don't see what else they can do with the character next season. Surely he won't be able to hang around this crew anymore.

Edited by waving feather