Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E04: The Blind Auditions, Part 4

• Start Topic

I guess I'm obligated to root for Connor since he's a fellow Buckeye-stater. While his tone (and his guitar chops) were appealing, I found myself wishing he had a more dynamic voice as his song sort of droned on after a while.

There was an AI audition (one of the last couple of seasons with JLo & Keith) where a female artist had the same kind of contraption that JD had. I pretty much loath the song he auditioned with, so I wouldn't have been too bummed out had he been a zero chair turn.

Something about Bradley's personality was incredibly off-putting. But he did have enough talent to make a team. However I do think he chose the wrong coach. I would bet a small amount of $$ that he will lose a battle to someone else on Team Nick. He better hope Kelly comes through with a steal in that eventuality.

I would've given Katelyn the old soul a spot over Gihanna Zoe. GZ's voice was neither strong or distinct. Whereas Katelyn was very distinct (even if she was wildly inconsistent in her delivery). I just feel like a coach could have possibly pulled a surprise performance out of her where GZ will be very lucky to get through a battle and lose in a KO round match up..

Deion was clearly the class of the night, and probably somewhere in the Top 4 or 5 voices we've heard so far.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

As much as I wish they would cut the coaches mic while the contestants are singing I also want them to cut the mic of the families

Starting with Connor's mom.

Will never understand why some contestants still think they need a gimmick to get on a show called THE VOICE. It isn't called killer guitar or weird contraption I carry in a suitcase. Just sing man. Of course as I write this, Connor got on showing zero range and Katelyn who had all the range and just needed a coach didn't get one.

"Your outfit looks like you work for Apple" is comment of the night and oddly kind of summing up the season for me thus far.

Edited by OLynn33
  • Love 5